The global offshore wind turbine industry has seen remarkable growth since its inception in 1991, with the first turbine installed offshore in Denmark. As of the end of 2022, the global installed capacity of offshore wind farms stands at 60,000 MW, and it is projected to skyrocket to an astounding 270,000 MW by 2031, according to BloombergNEF. Up to 80% of the world’s wind power potential lies in deep waters, making offshore wind energy a vital source of clean and renewable power.
Key topics to be covered include:
- The latest analysis of the offshore wind turbine market
- Innovative designs for floating-platform wind turbines
- Alternative mooring and anchoring solutions to safeguard the undersea environment
- Insights into offshore structure fabrication and construction methods
- Establishing and maintaining supply chain sources for critical materials
As a prominent provider of high-quality manufacturing for the global offshore oil and gas industries and offshore wind markets, NAVACEL faces unique challenges in fabricating offshore wind turbine platforms and components. Their expertise ensures the durability and reliability of wind turbine structures, even in harsh marine environments.
Join us for in-depth case studies of successful offshore floating-platform projects, including:
- Manufacturing components for Equinor’s 30-MW Hywind Scotland project, the world’s first floating wind farm.
- Fabrication of the monotube foundation and auxiliary equipment for the Rentel NV 309MW offshore wind farm OSS.
- Production of the hammer assembly in the HCL/IQIP BLUE Piling project, reducing undersea noise during installation.
- Manufacture of suction anchors for the Provence Grand Large Project, France’s first floating wind farm.
Emilio Tatay, Chief Executive Officer at NAVACEL, will lead this informative webinar, delving into technology topics and case studies. Join us to explore the importance of NAVACEL’s extensive experience with specialized design, fabrication, handling, and transport of oversized offshore components and platforms, which are vital for the success of your next offshore wind project.
Attendees are encouraged to participate in the Q&A session during the webinar. If you cannot attend the live event, your registration will grant you access to an on-demand recording starting the next day.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights into the future of offshore wind energy. Register today!
Emilio Tatay | Chief Executive Officer (CEO) | Navacel
Emilio has been working for Navacel group since 2020 and brings 25+ years of experience in business development, commercial & project operations leadership. He has held several senior positions, including VP Regional Sales, EVP Commercial & Thermal Operations and most recently President and CEO of Amec Foster Wheeler Energía, Industrial Power.