Navacel possesses the expertise, project know-how, and proven experience to plan, perform, and execute all steps of offshore wind turbine projects. Renewable energy generated from offshore wind sources will to play a key role in the global energy transition. Maintaining the security of these assets in the harsh conditions at sea is absolutely critical. Our equipment meets and exceeds all requirements put forth by the relevant industry codes and standards. Navacel is proud to enable this sector of the renewable energy industry and looks forward to powering your project success.
Our capabilities are highlighted below, and we invite you to contact us if you have any questions or require project quotes.
OFFSHORE SUBSTATIONS (OSS)
The TP for this OSS includes two boat landings, ten J-Tubes, internal and external ladders, internal platforms, and a storage room.
- Diameter of the TP: 6-7m
- Platform size: 15m x 17m
- Total height: 30m
- Total weight: 610Tn
- Wind Towers up to 8,5m
- Transition Pieces for Monopiles
- Transition Pieces for Substations
- Transition Pieces for Jackets
- Sleeve Piles
- Sleeve Piles Clusters
- Legs for Jackets and Jack-ups
- Buoyancy elements for: Floating Platforms & TLP
NMS & GUIDING TEMPLATES
NMS & guiding templates are manufactured for the specific needs of each offshore wind farm. This NMS has the following characteristics.
- Height: 10m (top section) + 10m (middles section)
- Total weight: 126Tn (top section) + 94Tn middle section = 220Tn
- Diameter: 12m (top section); 11m (middle section)
- Gap between screens: 23m
- Platforms (external, internal, and airtight)
- Ladders, Handrails, etc.
This J-tube cage consists of 4 rings and 10 “J” tubes, each fabricated from 226 tubes with their saddles. Each J-tube has a different configuration.
- Diameter of each J-tube cage: 12-18m
- Total height: 22m
- Total weight: 239Tn
NAVACEL is participating in several floating development projects where we focus on supporting the design of the structure and especially the fabrication. Our main goals include:
- Maximizing asset value for our customers
- Meeting deadlines within time-critical environments
- Delivering results by combining capital-efficient equipment and the vast experience of our industry experts
MOORING SYSTEMS, ANCHORS, PILES
Navacel participates with several companies in the development of new generation of deep-water mooring and anchoring systems to provide solutions to different issues arising such a seabed conditions, vessel anchoring capabilities and higher weights and tensions for both markets, Oil and Gas and Offshore Wind.
OFFSHORE WIND CASE STUDIES
PROJECT: HYWIND SCOTLAND
SOW: 5 Towers and 5 TPs
Hywind Scotland Pilot Park is the first floating WTG park in the North Sea
Project comprises 5 offshore wind SWP 154 6MW turbines on a floating substructure (SPAR type)
PROJECT: RENTEL WIND PARK
SOW: OSS & J-Cage
Rentel windfarm consists of 42 Wind Turbines of 7,35 MW and will produce nearly 309 MW at peak
Supplies CO2 friendly electricity to approximately 285.000 households